Innovative CitisShop Geographic Databases and Local Content
Having a many-years presence in the Geo-informatics business, Innovtive CitisShop has developed the most reliable maps' databases for South East Europe. Data is not constrained in the detailed road network (having achieved coverage of around 98%) but is composed of thousands Points of Interest (POIs) with huge variety of describable data, administrative borders, population data, land usage and three dimensional territory models (DTM).
- Complete road network for South East Europe with all the descriptive information that are needed for navigation software (road names, one-ways, house numbers, etc).
- Detailed database with Points of Interest (roundabouts, churches, banks, restaurants, etc) discerned in 40 different categories.
- Population maps in terms of block, postcode, Municipality.
- All administrative borders (Districts, Counties, Regions, etc).
- Detailed view of the coastline in scale 1:5,000.
- Flora, land usage and geographical maps.
- Height curves, slope, hill shade and aspect maps.
- Digital territory models (DTM).
Complete digital data for Greece and Cyprus
- Road network with complete descriptive information
- Points of Interest
- Administrative borders of Counties
- Administrative borders of Regions
- All inhabited regions contained (punctual and polygonal topologies)
- Parks and groves within cities
- Blocks with population data
- Detailed coastline (scale 1:5,000)
- Rivers, lakes (linear and polygonal topology)
- Forelands, bays, anchorages
- Height curves
- Digital territory Model
- Slope, aspect, hill shade
The descriptive information that accompanies the geographic database of the road network is:
- Geometry of the road network
- Road names
- Buildings' numbering on the roads' left side
- Buildings' numbering on the roads' right side
- Administrative categorization of the roads left and right (order9, order8, order1)
- Bifurcations, maneuvers
- Traffic circles and roundabouts
- Speed limits
- Roads' categorization (FRC)
- Road type (FOW)
- Prohibited vehicles in specific types of roads
- Bridges, tunnels, coastlines
- Limited access territories
- Number of traffic lanes
- Direction of traffic lanes
The descriptive information of the POIs is:
- Name of POI
- Brand name
- Αdministrative categorization
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- E-mail address
- Road network access code